The Autologic AssistPlus delivers comprehensive diagnostics along with exceptional support services and information sharing.
Have a Question? Contact Us
AssistPlus delivers comprehensive diagnostics, providing easy access to support services as well as simple viewing and sharing of vehicle information, including vehicle data, fault codes, live technical data, pictures and video.
The AssistPlus device delivers proven technical capabilities with third-party information sources and live support from experienced Autologic technicians built directly into the device.
Faster than previous Autologic devices
AssistPlus is up to four times faster than our previous device, which means you can do more diagnosis, more quickly.
Full vehicle history on device
Every time you test a vehicle with the AssistPlus device, we store all the results on device against its VIN. Should a car return to your workshop, you can quickly review all past tests and build on your previous diagnostics work.
All your files synced in the cloud
As well as storing all files directly on the device, we sync all the reports and media files to your AssistCloud account. With this service, you can access all your Autologic reports with any mobile device or PC.
Video and stills recording and playback
With its on-board 5-megapixel camera, you can take stills and record video directly on our device.
Built-in PDF viewer and YouTube player
Out of the box, AssistPlus comes with its own PDF and YouTube applications, so you can review documents and videos as you work.
AssistPlus has its own long-life battery that means you do not have to shutdown and reboot the device when switching cars. You also no longer need worry about losing your work when you disconnect from the car.
The cable you need
AssistPlus is supplied as standard with an OBDII cable and a power supply. Additional manufacturer specific cables, for the other brands we support, are available for purchase upon re
• Display - 13.3”, 1366 x 768, touch sensitive
• Connectivity to vehicle - 26 pin D-sub to OBDII - OBDII to legacy connectors
• Wi-Fi - b/g/n
• Ethernet - 10/100 Mbps
• USB - 2 x USB A, 1 x USB B
• Audio - Integrated speaker & microphone, audio jack in/out
• Camera - 5MP supports video
• Battery - 3 hours (approx.) Recommended ambient charge temp. below 35ºC (95º F)
• Power supply via AC 12V DC adapter - 12V DC supplied by either - 110/220V or OBD II cable from car
• Operating System - Microsoft Windows 8.1 Standard – 64 bit
• Web Browser - Y
• PDF Viewer - Y
• File Manager - Y
• Diagnostic Features Graphing -Y
• Live data - Y
• Remote diagnostics - Y
• Module coding - Y
• Guided special functions - Y
• Cloud based info system - Y
• J2534 Pass Through - Y - Requires external J2534 unit & PC
• Operating Temperature - 32°-113°F Optimum performance temp. range 59 - 77°F
• Dimensions (W x H x D) - 350 x 239 x 126mm (including handle)
• Weight - 1.4Kg
• IP rating - IP42
• Warranty - 1 Year
Proud distributors for