Vehicle system analysis with innovative sensor test: Traditional engine analyser and four gas analyser, which features a remote control and LCD monitor.
The signal generator: New, and only available with the FSA from Bosch. It permits the testing of sensors, including feeds and plug-in connections when installed.
Component testing: For the exact localisation of faults, the FSA component test newly developed by Bosch is applied. Measurement technology and display are set to the respective component, which is then tested without being removed.
Benefits of the FSA 740 EM at a glance
• Emissions diagnostics - Bosch premium measurement modules for the diagnostics of gasoline and diesel engine emissions – wireless, with Li-ion battery (optional)
• KTS 540 - Control unit diagnostics (in combination with an ESI[tronic] 2.0 license)
• 2-channel universal oscilloscope with a sampling rate of 2 x 50 MS/s - Oscilloscope with high sampling rate for the testing of current and future vehicles
• Display of actual values from control unit diagnosis in the FSA application with KTS (CAS[plus] service) - No need to change the application to compare measurement values and data from the control unit diagnostics (SD)
• 50 component tests - Preset screens for the simple testing of the vehicle's most important electric and electronic components
• Signal generator - Simulation of sensor signals for the fast identifi cation of defective components
Test steps with optional vehicle-specific reference values - Guided test steps for the fast testing of vehicle electrics and electronics
• Storing of signals - Uncomplicated evaluation of the measured signals by comparison with stored signals
• Optional test for electric and hybrid vehicles - In combination with FSA 050, the FSA 740 EM system can also be used to test electric and hybrid vehicles
• Ignition oscilloscope with full adaptation - In combination with the optional ignition testing upgrade kit: comprehensive diagnostics by simultaneous adaptation of all cylinders
• Multimeter functions - For the measuring of resistance, voltage, current, temperature and pressure
• Subscription of reference values for test steps - Vehicle-specifi c reference values for the uncomplicated testing of the vehicle's electric and electronic systems
Vehicle system analysis with innovative sensor test
Have a Question? Contact Us
Proud distributors for