The Carman Auto-I 100 is the most modern and innovative car diagnostics tool from famous Korean maker CARMAN International. The concept of the scan tool is OBD-II dongle with integrated 16 pin adapter and emebended Blueetoth chipset. The dongle is connected to car OBD socket and information from car is transferred wirelessly to tablet PC. The advantage of such configuration is absence of cables, compact kit and mobility. The tablet PC with Diagnostics software for Korean, Japanese, US and European cars, based on newest OS Windows 10 is part of the kit. For older cars users could use general OBD-1 adapters together with AUTO i-100 dongle. Dongle also has integrated USB socket to connect it to tablet PC by wire.
•DTC reading and explaination.
•Current data view (papameters and graphic mode).
•Manual parameter's grouping.
•Parameter graphic comparison.
•Adaptations, sensor calibrations, resetting and other special functions.
•Keys, remotes, injector and other components programming.
- CAN Bus (ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, CAN ISO11898 and ISO14229)
- 2nd CAN (Dual и Single Wire), High-speed, Middle-speed, Single wire CAN
- Ford SCP (J1850PWM), Honda Diag-H, Ethernet Protocol, Byte Protocol
- GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
- KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230), KWPT1281
- Chrysler SCI (J2610), TP2.0, TP1.6, J2610
- K-line, L-Line
- ISO 9142-2, ISO 142302, ISO 15765-4, SAE-J1850 PWM, J2534 (since 2017)
- 5V SCI, OBD-I, OBD-II, EuroOBD
Asian: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Proton, Mazda, Subaru, Suzuki, Isuzu, Infiniti, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Ssangyong
European: Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Volvo, Saab, Opel, Ford, Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lada, UAZ, GAZ, Chance
USA: General Motors, Chrysler/Jeep, Ford
The Carman Auto-I 100 is the most modern and innovative car diagnostics tool from famous Korean maker CARMAN International.
Have a Question? Contact Us
Proud distributors for