Off-the-truck wheel balancers.
Different to on-the-truck wheel balancers the off-the-truck wheel balancers measure both the static and the dynamic portions of unbalance and consequently increase truck wheel life considerably.
Have a Question? Contact Us
CALL US 1300 56 44 22
• Automatic input of offset and rim diameter (2D SAPE)
• Input of rim width by pressing of the function key and turning of the wheel (Patented)
• Electronic friction brake to retain the wheel in any position
• Virtual plane measurement (VPM) technique (Patented)
• Weight tray with 27 weight compartments and shelves for cones and weight pliers
• Measuring speed less than 100 rpm
• Automatic braking of the wheel after measurement
The distance rim/machine and rim diameter are entered semi-automatically. This is particularly necessary when balancing light-alloy wheels where two adhesive weights have to be placed inside the rim. As a result balancing of light-alloy rims is as easy as balancing of steel rims.
The gauge arm is provided with a patented wheel weight clamp which keeps the wheel weight in the correct position during weight placement.
The electronic friction brake firmly holds the wheel in every position, meaning there is no need for a pedaloperated brake.
The split weight mode allows easy positioning of adhesive weights on light-alloy rims (both on truck and car wheels) in a hidden position.
The cone adaptor is provided with a spacer and a cone for balancing of light-truck wheels. Truck wheels can be clamped and balanced using either of two optional clamping kits.
The patented measuring system features virtual plane measurement technology (VPM) which ensures the most accurate results.
Proud distributors for