The LE10 (4.53 tonne capacity) two post lift features Challenger's innovative 3-stage front arms and 2-stage rear arms. This provides
technicians with the versatility to lift vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay, increasing efficiency
and potential revenue.
Have a Question? Contact Us
Symmetric/Asymmetric 2-Post Lift
Lifts cars, truck, or SUV’s in the same bay!
4.53 tonne capacity
Features & Benefits
• 3-stage front arms and 2-stage rear arms provide a wide arm sweep for:
> Asymmetric or Symmetric lifting in the same service bay > Vehicles with designated outside lift points
> Uni-body design vehicles > Wider vehicles
> Both short and long wheelbases > Low profile vehicles
• Optional 610mm column height extensions accommodate higher profile vehicles
• Double Telescoping Screw Pads with rubber foot pads
• Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage
• Jacketed pulley-less single-point mechanical lock release system that was once exclusive to our CL Series lifts are now standard on the LE10
• Rubber door guards protect vehicle from door damage
• Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability
• Plated Arm Restraints and Arm Pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability
*Available in single and three phase power supply
Challenger Lifts USA meet strict standards to obtain Gold Label of the ANSI Accredited ALI Certification, which by Australian standards is required for Worksafe registration.
Compliance and safety is a fundamental duty at Logicar. Logicar can provide Worksafe Design Registration certificates to help you make the right decision in creating a safe workplace for your employees.
Please see attached brochure for Porduct Specifications.
Compliance and safety is fundamental duty at Logicar. Logicar can provide Worksafe Design Registration certificates to help you make the right decision in creating a safe workplace for your employees.
Proud distributors for