A high quality economy 4-post Lift from Challenger Lifts. The 4P14 (6.35 tonne capacity) is loaded with features you would expect to pay extra for. Like louvered approach ramps, solid piece column construction, automatic wheel stops and the highest rise in the industry.
Surface Mounted 4-Post Lift
6.35 tonne capacity
(Shown with optional 3.40 tonne capacity rolling jacks)
Available in 2 x Runway Lengths
4P14EFX - 4.64 metre max wheel base
4P14XFX - 5.34 metre max wheel base
Have a Question? Contact Us
Challenger Lifts’ 14,000 lb. capacity 4P14EFX and 4P14XFX economy four post car lifts are loaded with features you would expect to pay more for, like louvered approach ramps, solid piece column construction, automatic wheel stops and the highest rise in the industry.
With optional rolling jacks, oil drain pan, etc., you’ll be able to accommodate just about anything that comes in for service and afford room to grow with its reasonable cost. Turn your 4P14 general service four post car lift automotive lift into a wheel alignment capable alignment rack. Our optional bolt-on alignment kit with stainless steel turning radius gauges Part #40200-3DSS is 3D alignment capable, offering an economy option to perform fast and profitable wheel alignment work.
Features & Benefits
• 1981mm rise height provides more working room underneath vehicles
• Louvered approach ramps for positive vehicle traction
• Solid piece column construction provides rigidity and stability for rigorous servicing needs
• Oversized solid machine steel pulleys for prolonged pulley and cable life
• Adjustable runways to accommodate a variety of tread widths
• Hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
• 14 level locking positions for a variety of general service tasks
• Optional bolt on alignment kit converts general service application into alignment rack
• Many accessories available such as air/electric workstation, rolling jacks and oil drain pan make Challenger
4-posts a complete productivity center.
Challenger Lifts USA meet strict standards to obtain Gold Label of the ANSI Accredited ALI Certification, which by Australian standards is required for Worksafe registration.
Compliance and safety is a fundamental duty at Logicar. Logicar can provide Worksafe Design Registration certificates to help you make the right decision in creating a safe workplace for your employees.
14,000 lbs. (6350kg)
A Rise Height
B Length Overall
20' 5-3/4" (6242mm)
22' 9-1/4" (6940mm)
C Width Overall
10' 10-3/4" (3321mm)
D Inside Columns
E Between Columns
F Height of Columns
G Width of Runways
H Height of Runways
I Width Between Runways
Min. 40" / Max. 43"
(1016mm / 1092mm)
Air Supply Required
85 -115 psi
208v - 230v
Speed of Rise
Min. Recommended Bay Size
12' x 24' (3658mm x 7315mm)
12' x 26' (3658mm x 7315mm)
2450 lbs. (1112 kg)
2600 lbs. (1180 kg)
Proud distributors for